View Profile Andersson

All 110 Movie Reviews

33 w/ Responses

Awesome!

This is the best I've seen yet!

We all recognize the hardship of getting up in the early mornings. And that is probably the reason to the high score.

I got nothing else to complain about than some high pitched notes.
Othervise; Flawless!

Awesome!

Finally a new "Boy Scout" episode!
I've been waiting on this one to come for ages. It's good to know that you're still making them! (*Happy*)

Probably the best black-humored movies on the portal. Or wait, this is the best black-humored serie on the portal!

/Mathias Andersson

Awesome! A new "R.A.B." movie!

This was so great that I can't even believe it!!!

The voices is great, I can't believe that only one person made them all!
The grahpics are also great, animation. Everything about it!

The humor then! This is totally going to get into my favorites.

Thank you VERY much for submitting your hard work here ar Newgrounds and I'll hope to see more from you!

Thhe graphics were good.

I like the nice picture of the house with the background of a stary dawn with the moon and a falling star (I belive that I could see a VERY thin lightblue line around the moon, or maybe it's just me). Very good anyway!

I do also hope tht you could put that in English though.

I think the characters looked good, not mention the effort you must have putted down into the sounding. Every step the characters took followed with an perfect syncronozide sound! (*Happy*)

This was WAY better than I had expected and the replay button, play function and everything was there, yes. Alright. That was good then.

Hope to see more movies from you!

34%

/Mathias Andersson

Cool. I'm also from Sweden.

The beggining may have been a little off-topic but it was awesome anyway! The lyrics in the song was great!!! I liked the sound too. It sounds like "Hjalle och Heavy" mixed together with Björn Rosenström and "Primal Fear" or something.
The music fitted perfect for the animation which also were one of the best things I've seen! The idea is great. I'm sure this is the best movie I've seen from Sweden.
The art may be a little too dark sometimes. Oh dear god, you made a Replay button. Great, I can watch it again! (*Extremely Happy Smile*)

Keep up the godly work!!!!!

Very good!

It was well made and so on, but I am not sure if your teacher would like the cursing in the movie...
Anyway, it was good with the music and the animation was very good. I think this movie was too short though. You could easily have made this so much better through letting the ants fight as Donald Duck use to do against them. The counting system was also good, but you did actually not see that there was a war, I liked that you saw the red ants (Mexico) shoot and then the nmber rose and so on. But you shouldn't have used that all the time. A Donald Duck war like against ants would have been much better.

Anyway, good luck with your school project!

Underworlder responds:

Thanks for the ciompliments but i have no idea about any donald duck war =P
also i know i didnt make it real in battle typ things I had 2 days to do this...

That was really bad!

The music was so damn bad, and the buttons were almsot unclickable. The concept would have been good if you had putted in some texts to the music and some good music.

Very good!

You know a movie don't have to be so long to be good! I love these short little, but well animated, movies and this one rocked!
You may need to change some sounds cuz the sound from the head getting ripped up was a bit to, "high noted"? Maybe some psycadelic background music would be good too! (*BIG Smile*) Anyway:

Awesome!

Acctually the power just went here so it's even more amusing!
Nice movie, but there could have been a play button instead of a looping movie...

Anyway, great!

Wow a AK4!

It had good graphics and everything but it was way too short and unfinnished so I am afraid that I can't give this much.

Anyway. Good movie and so on. Thank you for submitting this and I think the Clock Crew got quite good movies.

/Mathias Andersson

Rose is dead, her neighbours has no clue, the basement has started to smell, but not as much as you!

Mathias Andersson @Andersson