Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80

The splendid finale is finally here!!!

This is what we've all been waiting for! The last part of Hitler's journey across the world!

Give this piece some applauses people! Give it the respect it earns!

I couldn't think of a better ending than one with Dream of Duke, who is Newgrounds' own Comic Book Guy, but a lot more negative and so on, but still.

This is a GOOD piece, and worth seeing. But to truely understand it, watch the other 79 movies first.

Keep up the good work!

/Andersson

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

He is?

The Iceman The Iceman

Nice work!

I like the style. Simple drawing and simple animation, although it's enough to make a good impression.

The movie ends very good, you do not need violence scenes to guess what happened.

I'd like to see more of those short animations. Maybe you should use more than two frames on the front tyres when you see them from the front, while the van is driving though.

However, it's a good contribution to the Flash Portal, thank you for submitting it.

/Mathias Andersson

Project I.V. Project I.V.

Awesome!

Nice! Finally I got to see the whole purpose, when it's all linked together through developed graphical design and such.

Just awesome. Nice peak into the new movie, I like the character (But her arms might be better if they were thicker as she appears to be very strong).

One thing though, in the fighting scene, there is a gray layer of fog which does not seem to fit the dimensions (In my opinion) perfect.

All the buttons works out fine, hmmm. It's a neat preview really and show what we have to expect.

Good luck with further coming submissions man!

littleFoot littleFoot

Incredible artwork, but needs adjustments...

What was wrong with the background, at six places, the background's dimensions did not fit with the screen and at alot of other scenes, backgrounds seemed to be missing.

It makes me think that you submitted this before it was really done, I would appreciate some more work on this movie when it comes to some of the backgrounds, even though you sometimes used black backgrounds for a higher effect, or white backgrounds, it did not really have a positive effect.

There is also a scene in the beginning where the stones in the background has it's layer over Bitey's face, which results in that background objects are infront of foreground objects, aswell as in the same scene, those stones flies into the air when Bitey's face is zoomed.

The FPS speed was sometimes too high too, but not very often.

However, the rest of the graphical effects are great. really worth to mention.

But the last scene with the shaded beings, there is a blue line so the characters' bodies does not enter into the bottom of the screen. It would look better if they did.

The background in that scene is somehow sterile and would work better with the stars visible there too by the way.

The sound effects are as always awesome and there are nothing to be improved there.

Overall, this is a great story and an incredible artwork, but some of it could need to be fixed.

Thank you very much for submitting on Newgrounds!

All Locks Must Die All Locks Must Die

Locks poluting Newgrounds? =/

One of the agreements for submitting a flash submission goes:

"Personal attacks towards other Flash authors will result in deletion".

This movie is rather close to break that agreement and so is this more of a submission poluting Newgrounds than Clock and Lock movies are.

Continue to vote fairly and make reviews. But through making a low effort submission by yourself, you ain't exacctly helping.

As I see it, this submission deserves a zero for Style as it's supposed to deter Lock members to submit their movies.

Remember, that there are Locks and Lock mimics.

Through making this movie, you are restraining the Locks who are making high effort movies who actually deserves their three plus scoring.

Vote based on the movies effort and if you have something to complain about, you will be able to make threads on Newgrounds' forums.

Down-With-Locks responds:

PERSONAL... as in if I picked out 1 person to attack... notice that I used fake locks, and I used no Names.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

The best movie I've seen yet!

The mood if the film begins with such effect with all the nuclear bombings and the hopelessness when the civilians can only look on the world vanish into lost dreams.

The perfection in the details in buildings, backgrounds and aircrafts is amazing!

The detailed scenes from the launchings and the depressive President.

The music adds even more effect to the movie. It's simply a masterpiece.

With the quote of Albert Einstein in the beginning of the movie, the authors comments and with the ironic capture of the American flag and the national anthem of the United States of America in it makes the movie even better.

Thank you very much for making such a perfect movie!

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Another incredible movie of the serie!

Awesome work! The best one yet and I really apreciate the lenght of the movie!

However, the preloader in the beginning had Zelda cutted in with leaves. It would have more of an effect if the grass and the sky had a more light colour.

The jokes was very good. I was a little disapointed when I heard you using the same song ("Puff Dady - Come With Me") in the end of this movie as you used it in the intro of "Decline of Video Gaming 2".

However, nice to hear "Guns ´n Roses" too. But as there are so many good groups with music similar to it, I'm thinking that it was a shame that you used a song from the same group in the end of the movie.

The first song by Guns´n Roses (Michelle) did almost breake off by the silence which came after it. Not a big deal though.

However, this is one of my favorite movies. And when I'm brining that stuff up about the music, I'm being very finicky as there ain't anything else to give tips to.

Thank you very much for submitting on Newgrounds!

Fix You Fix You

Good intentions.

As the intentions are good and the information submitted in this movie I can't turn it down.

I saw you thought this song was a good song for this kind of movie. But an evenv more tuching song would have been "Scorpions - White Dove".

However. I don't have much more to say than that I signed my name on one of those e-mails and that 305 children has died since the movie started untill now. (*Sad*)

I am also wondering why Will Smith's name is in the end. What has he done to contribute? Just curious.

Anyway, thank you very much for submitting on Newgrounds!

CaptainDiv responds:

I'm glad you signed your name down - Will Smith was one of the stars of the gig down in Philadelpia

Burnt Face Man 4 Burnt Face Man 4

Good, as always!

Awesome!

The graphics is very good. Aswell as the sound.

When Burnt Face Man is talking to the Crime Monitor, you see the eggs beeing throwed, the eggs disapears with a 100 point score.

I like that because it's classic, a little bit like "Super Mario Bros".

I love the guy with the pink "BBQ" sweater, had a funny looking face.

Nice clip from "The Attack of the Walking Baths (With Scissors)" too. I think I might tune in on that one too. Hehe.

Nothing to complain about or anything. Just another good episode.

Keep up the good work!

Normandie Normandie

Haha, finally done?

Cool I can see that you use my water explosions. (*Smile*)

Anyway, the movie is a little too short. And you could have putted in a voice actor there with the panicing German.
You should also have used another song in the beginning. "Red Alert 2"'s melody don't fit in this as this is 1946, and the melody got electric sounds.

I think you should have worked more with this as rifles looks a bit strange and the americans at the beach does sometimes look too flat, like two dimensional.

I think you should have zoomed a particular soldier before you started the last song too. It just feels like a long pace which could have been something much better.

But it's good afterall. The buttons works fine and everything.

Nice efect with making the last scene black and white too.

Anyway, thank you very much for submitting on Newgrounds!